OB_SAV_FOR_FREESCENERY South American Vegetation for free scenery V1 (XP10/11)
I have created these types of vegetation typical of South America in general for freeware developers and for those who like to customize their own scenarios. Textures edited and obtained by the sources: Sketchup Club.com, Textures.com and others (copyright for use of images so only for freeware).
In this first version I created 30 different types among Native species like;
- Araucarias and pines from Chile, Argentina, Uruguay;
- Palm trees and coconut trees of Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Peru;
- Shrubs common throughout Bolivia, Ecuador and all South American continent divided into two sizes. Small (shrub) and large (tree, coconut).
- Put the OB_SAV_for_freescenery folder inside your custom scenery/
- Open your scenery with WED or Overlay editor/
- Find the tipes of veg into your scenery library and add as many as you want/
- Export scenery pack/
- – Three types of antennas
- – Water Tank
- – 3D Cows
- – Animated Skydiver modern parachute
Included 3 diferent variations of main parachute, colors and formation (1,2 or 3 skydivers)
- – Moving Wind Blade (animated decorative wind sock)
- – Animated Kite (kids toy without people, put your favorite person to play)
- – Animated Hangar (fast opening and close door, elevator trim up/down without plugins)
- – Animated panoramic elevator building
- Buildings and Houses
- Control tower with animated radar on top v1.7
- Hangar Fast opening animated door and SAM`S Animated, Work together or individually (New) V1.8
- Realistic Helipads Blue or Yellow (New)V1.8
- 3 new types of hangar animated by SAM’S Plugin (New) V1.9
- Animated skydiver better behavior V2.0 (New)
- Use as any Library placing in your Custom scenery folder.V2.1(New)
Install: put the OB_Library folder inside your Custom scenery folder, open WED or Overlay editor/ find the tipes of skydivers, antennas, Wind Blade, animated kite, cows…. into your scenery library and add as many as you want.
Important: Place OB_Library in your Custom scenery and Don´t forget to indicate as a required library.
The skydiver effect was looped so they never stop jumping.
The trajectory is vertical, different altitudes and descent speed then the position of the skydiver should be in the vertical of the Landing zone that you choose.
by Otávio Bonomi
The best youtube video of high perfomance parachute in my opinion, check out.
Favelas are types of buildings and simple houses very common in places like South America, Africa and Asia, generally constructed with recyclable materials or of easy access and low cost.
Combined with the Right Elements, create a very realistic environment.
In the demonstration photo I used Mister X’s Library Amazing Objects (Garbage container and trees) and Exceptionally Realistic People and Papua house from the CDB Library, to give me the effect I expect, in this case the Mogadishu scenery that I am developing.
Xplane Object Animated Hangar – Complexo Mercosul com portas animadas pelo SAM Plugin
( selecione Hangar door 60s)